1:1 Personal Training
1-on-1 training at BoxNBurn gym = $150
1-on-1 training at outside location = $200
Small Group Training
2 people = $75 each
2-5 people = $60 each
Virtual 1-on-1 Training via FaceTime/Zoom
$125 per hour
Personalized training sessions catered to your goals
Sessions can be held indoors at your home, in Brentwood Box N Burn gym or outdoors at the beach or park.
Do you want to lose weight? Build strength? Improve general fitness?
Your session will be varied, challenging and fun! I will push you, motivate you, keep you engaged, support you, and keep you accountable as your personal coach, so that you exceed your personal expectations and achieve optimal health and fitness.
Whatever your goal is, I deliver the results you want!
My unique and varied sessions are catered to your needs to create the body you want.
- Nutrition coaching
- Functional training (where you exercise both upper and lower body at the same time)
- Strength training using kettlebell, dumb bell, bar bell, slam balls, medicine ball, and cable rope training
- Boxing for fitness burns up to 800 calories an hour while sculpting your arms, shoulders, core, and legs. Nailing the punch sequences requires extreme focus to train your mind at the same time. It’s non combat, focusing on mitt work learning how to jab, cross, hook, bob and weave in a real boxing ring, jump romp, bag punching and more. Improves fitness level, endurance, discipline, strength, balance, agility, coordination, and is an outlet for stress and anger relief.
- TRX suspension exercises that use your body weight to build a strong, defined, and toned physique
- Speed, agility, and conditioning drills including use of agility ladder for faster footwork.
- Resistance training using bands for body sculpting and burning fat.
Want to get ready for a special event like your wedding or get beach body ready for your vacation, or just get in shape for your next role? My one-on-one personal training sessions are tailor made to your needs, whether you are interested in weight loss, firming and toning, increasing muscle mass, nutrition, flexibility, endurance training, body building or sports performance training.
If you want a semi-private small group lesson I can connect you with other clients that are interested in participating in a small group if you are trying to reduce cost.